RESTORATION OF HISTORICAL BUILDING
- Removing existing plaster work & re-plastering of façades.
- Sealing & waterproofing, with replacement of timber window frames.
- Isolated patch repairs to flat roof areas.
- Replacing existing cement tiled roofs.
- Redecorating complete interiors & exteriors.
- Replacement of existing gutters & sundry waterproofing repairs.
RESTORATION OF A UNIVERSITY BUILDING
- Removal of previously defective exterior plaster.
- Re-instatement of plaster to the exterior of the building.
- Joint repairs & window sealing.
RESTORATION OF A HISTORICAL MONUMENT
- Re-instated defective plasterwork.
- Re-instated rotten timber throughout the structure.
- Redecorated the exterior of the building.
- Restored previously failing portions of the building structure.